Sunflower velvet queen
1. Striking, velvety mahogany-red 3-4" blooms, sparkle with a touch of gold.
2. SOW in average soil in full sun after danger of frost.
3. Sow seeds about 8" apart and cover with 1" of fine soil.
4. Firm lightly and keep evenly moist.
5. Seedlings emerge in 7-14 days.
6. Blooms in summer.
poppy hungarian blue
1. Easy-growing heirloom provides fantastic blue-purple color and attractive seed pods.
2. SOW outdoors in thoroughly warmed, well-drained soil in full sun, early spring.
3. Sow seed thinly and evenly and barely cover with fine soil.
4. Seedlings emerge in 10-20 days.
5. Blooms in summer.